The Park Ridge News is a monthly community news-magazine delivering local stories, news and events into more than 20,000 homes along the Mount Lindesay Hwy (50,000+ readership) from the Logan Motorway to the Logan River. It is by locals, for locals. It is intentionally conversational and is primarily interested in creating the opportunity for the people of Park Ridge to connect with one another, their history, local businesses, government services and community groups, in order to create a better future together. The magazine includes editorial as well as advertorial and display ad opportunities for local businesses and community groups to get in front of residents. The Park Ridge News is an A4, full colour gloss magazine that’s great to hold and beautiful to look at.
Our Trades and Services section is a low cost opportunity for your business to get into the hands and homes of locals every month.
- Local Stories – the Park Ridge News is by locals for locals.
- Monthly Issues – get’s you regularly in front of your audience for brand awareness and monthly specials.
- Large Distribution – The Park Ridge News is the only publication being delivered to the 20,000 homes in Park Ridge and surrounding suburbs – from Browns Plains in the north to Maclean in the South. This is set to grow to more than 35,000 homes over the next few years.
- Affordable Rates – A focused distribution area and community lead approach allows us to offer great prices and personal service.
- Larger format – the larger size A4 NewsMag provides more space to enrich your ads with the content you need. Its full colour, gloss magazine style enables you to tell your story with pictures that will catch the eye.
- Trades & Services – the all popular trades and services section puts you in the homes of potential customers in the categories you want them to find you in.
- Ad Sizes – Double Page, Full Page, 1/2 Page, 1/4 Page, 1/8 Page and 1/16 Page