Capture 2

House Fire at Logan Reserve

A young family of four lost almost everything in a house fire at Logan Reserve yesterday on Christmas Eve. 

The family was notified of the fire shortly after they arrived at their annual family Christmas lunch.

Emergency services responded to the fire on Seidler Street at 12:15pm.

No one was injured but the house was completely destroyed, including work tools used to provide for the young family.

A Go Fund Me was set up for the family yesterday afternoon which was verified by the occupants and shared by the Logan House Fire Support Network via facebook.

Anyone in the community willing to help or donate in other ways can contact the Logan House Fire Support Network directly through Facebook.

Tool donations would also be appreciated.

House fire logan reserve
Zac, Tae and their two young children