25K HomeBuilder Grant - What you need to know!
Have you heard the news?! If you haven't, let me break it to you - the Australian government recently announced a 25K HomeBuilder grant! HomeBuilder provides eligible owner occupiers (including first home buyers) with a grant of $25,000 to build a new home or substantially renovate an existing home, however there are conditions. To find out more click the link below to read MoneyQuest's HomeBulider grant frequently asked questions:
This could be the extra help you need to get the plans out of your head and into reality.
The link above will give you all the answers but here's a list of the frequesntly asked questions:
1. What is the HomeBuilder grant?
2. When do I need to build my new home or commence my renovations?
3. Who can I use to build my new home or renovate my existing home?
4. Can I access HomeBuilder to knock-down and rebuild my home?
5. What dwelling types are eligible under HomeBuilder?
6. Can I access HomeBuilder to build a pool or shed on my property?
7. Can I be an owner-builder?
8. Am I entitled to HomeBuilder if I construct a new home for investment purposes?
9. Am I entitled to HomeBuilder if I choose to substantially renovate my investment property?
10. Does HomeBuilder replace the existing State and Territory First Home Owner Grants & stamp duty concessions and the Commonwealth’s First Home Loan Deposit Scheme and First Home Super Saver Scheme?
11. How do I know if I am eligible?
12. Why is the HomeBuilder eligibility criteria so strict?
13. How can I access HomeBuilder?
14. Can I appeal if my HomeBuilder application is unsuccessful?
15. What documents will I need to apply for HomeBuilder?
16. Is there a maximum number of people able to access the HomeBuilder scheme?